Are you seeking a Town House in sunny San Diego, CA as a first time house owner? Look no further as Next Space Development is offering state of the art Grade A beach houses on sale in their latest project 15 on Jarvis at Point Loma in San Diego, California.
The town houses being offered on sale have 2 and 3 bedroom with 2 1/2 washrooms. On offer is an exclusive 15 town homes. Elaborated below are some of the exclusive features of these town homes:
#1 Spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean – a community with a history
Point Loma is a quaint seaside neighborhood of San Diego. The word Loma is Spanish for ‘Hill’.
It’s situated on a hilly peninsula which is bordered along the south and west by the Pacific Ocean, on the east by San Diego Bay and San Diego Old Town, on the North is the San Diego River.
Point Loma has history too – it was the landing point for 1st European expedition that arrived on shore in today’s California. The headland is eponymously mentioned- “where California began”. As on date, Point Loma has two big military bases, university, cemetery, and national monument, commercial and residential and areas to add it.
Point Loma never had any indigenous settlements owing to the lack of fresh water.
#2 Small population and less densely populated
As per the US National Census of 2010, Point Loma’s population was less than 50,000. Spread over an area of 4,400 acres it translates into a low density of population of 11 persons per acre.
#3 Great Neighborhoods
Point Loma is in the vicinity of some great neighborhoods. In fact, Point Loma streets are also lined up with Jacaranda trees – a result of sustained man made beautification efforts.
- A very modern and upmarket commercial retail area is at Liberty Station – this was the former location of a Naval Training Centre in San Diego
- In addition the Midway District at the northern tip, the peninsula also hosts various commercial and industrial developments
- Shelter Island is also home to several hotels, restaurants, marinas and public parks
- North of Point Loma lies La Playa – a bayside residential area
- Roseville also known as Tunaville due to its tuna fishing fleet is also in the neighborhood
- Loma Portal which features bay side low rise hills is a scenic area too
# 4 Fauna
For the nature lover, Point Loma offers a lot of species of wild animals as also birds. Over 300 birds have been found in Point Loma alone.
# 5 Educational Facilities
There are several private and public and charter schools offering elementary, middle and high school level education. Post secondary education facility is also offered in a neighborhood liberal arts college. Post Secondary education is open at Point Loma Nazarene University, which is a Christian college of liberal arts whose ocean-view campus was once the home of the Theosophical Society. The Peninsula homes a branch campus of the San Diego Community College District.
# 6 Interstate Freeways
Interstate no. 8 serves Point Loma. There are also California State Routes in this area. Most roads offer a grid pattern for traffic.
#7 Economic Activities in the neighborhood
The main economic engines of Point Loma are:
- Military facilities
- Seaside entertainment – deep-sea fishing and yachting
#8 Amenities on Offer at 15 on Jarvis
- Tubs and Walk in Showers in every master washroom
- Carpeted floors in every bedroom
- Private Sun Deck on rooftop
- Sub Terranean car parking for 2 cars per unit
- Kohler plumbing and fixtures
- Instant water heaters
- Laminated Cabinets
- Tiled Backsplashes in kitchens
- Centralized air-conditioning plus heating
Point Loma offers a superb seaside community living standard replete with all modern facilities. 15 on Jarvis is a prime residential development which offers superb value for money. If you are looking for an idyllic and irenic beach house by San Diego, living this is the residential property you should be seeking for yourself as also for your family.
15 on Jarvis will also give you great rental yields as also price appreciation for the property in the future.