The Homestay accommodations are becoming popular in India day by day. The reason is that the present day generation of travelers instead of taking naps and watching movies in hotel rooms prefer to move in a free atmosphere. They want to utilize their vacation time in experiencing the culture, traditions, language, food and other things associated with the place they visit.
Before Selecting a Homestay in Coorg, Karnataka, You Will Need to Take the Following Factors into Consideration:
- Kind of Experience: The foremost step would be to decide the kind of experience you actually intend to seek from your vacations. Some people look for a quick weekend getaway to some hill station. Others want to experience wildlife or to spend time in fishing. Some people are just interested in White Water Rafting Coorg. You have all options available in Coorg when it comes to selecting a Homestay in the region. You can hire a heritage Homestay, tree houses, Colonial Bungalows or Boat houses.
- Experienced Hosts: A professional and experienced host can add great value to your stay in Homestay. Some Homestay hosts in Coorg are Professional trekkers and have tremendous experience in the field of wildlife and bird watching fields. Such hosts really go that extra mile to give you the best experience of Homestay. Some hosts are great cooks and conduct cooking sessions for guests on requests. The people in South India regard guests as God. So they happily include you in their daily activities.
- Large hearted Hosts: You can join them in the activities like worship, festival celebrations and other day to day occasions. The great hosts can share with you the real stories of their culture and traditions. They feel happy to share the culture and history of the location with you. So always hunt for this kind of hosts in Coorg for Homestays.
- Size of People: The kind of homestay, you will need will also depend on the size of the people you are travelling with or with whom you are travelling to Coorg. If you are travelling with family, then obviously the need will be different than travelling with friends.
- Amenities: It is important to take note of the amenities that the homestay is providing. There are homestays in Coorg that provide you all the modern day facilities like Wi-Fi, TV and Cable etc. But some homestays don’t provide these facilities to guests. Decide on the basis of your requirement which homestay will be best for your vacations.
- Food: The food is one more important aspect that needs to be taken into consideration before selecting a homestay. It is possible that the homestay you will select may not be able to provide you with the food you like. For strict vegetarians, there are some homestays in Coorg that just offer vegetarian food to guests. The vegetarian food is good for health and when you are enjoying your vacation, it relaxes your mind.
The Homestays are ideal for families because they provide you with the home like experience and facilities. You don’t have to worry about the space. Best Homestay in Coorg can accommodate many people in one time in a limited budget. It is the flexibility that a hotel can’t provide you with a limited budget.