Bond cleaning refers to the end of lease cleaning that is at the end of the lease; a tenant has to clean the house in order to get the deposit money back. This refunding of the money depends not only on absolutely cleaning the house but also on returning it back to the owner in the same way during the beginning of the lease. Usually, this is a part of the legal agreement also as there is a term mentioned in the agreement that the tenant will have to return the property in good and perfect condition with all the cleaning. For this task, a tenant needs to hire professional experts who are also known as a bond cleaner. They know the areas that need more cleaning and all the areas that need to clean with latest tools so that the task can be completed as expected and in little span also.
Thus, there cannot be any damage to any part of the interior and exterior. One of the important parts of bond cleaning is the cleaning of the carpeted area if there is any. Cleaning the carpets is a difficult job and cannot be done without the right use of the chemicals and the equipments and more importantly if you are not aware of the process of cleaning. The best bond cleaning Brisbane service providers use the following way to go about with the carpet cleaning procedure:
- The first step for this is to vacuum the carpet with a high-quality industrial vacuum cleaner. This ensures that there is no animal or human hair remnants along with soil and dust particles left both on above and under the carpet.
- In the second step, the specialized cleaners, spray a non-toxic product on the carpet and keeps it for a while in that manner. This product slowly suspends the soil and during dry and steam clean methods allows to be removed easily.
- Apart from the normal dirt and dust, sometimes there are stain marks which can come from spilled sauce or wine, water or coffee marks, rust marks, It cannot be absolutely guaranteed that the stains will come off, but the cleaners try their best to make the carpet as good as new.
- Then the cleaners use the latest dry cleaning methods which render the carpet upper clean and soft. The dry cleaning saves a lot of time which is otherwise lost in drying the carpet. You can walk right after the process is done at it take about a couple of hours to be entirely dry.
- The last step is not an essential one but is often recommended. This involves a full steam cleaning process with the latest machinery guaranteeing high suction rate. This ensures a 100 percent of cleaning results.
It is to be kept in mind that stain removal is not included in the process of carpet cleaning. It is an extra optional service, and hence one needs to pay for the same.