VidMate is an app to transfer web recordings on your smartphone. It is perfect with most sharing and streaming sites and can deal with numerous transfers without delaying even for a moment, saving you a great deal of time, since you need not wait till the completion of a procedure before starting another. On the off chance that you’d like, you can likewise put a download procedure on hold, to be continued later. This, in fact, proves to be useful if you coincidentally cancel the procedure.
The vidmate application is not in Google Play Store since this application can download YouTube recordings and that is a major policy infringement of Play store. But you need not worry as you can download Vidmate from Here. The most recent adaptation of Vidmate incorporates features which will enable you to download YouTube recordings, SoundCloud tunes, full motion pictures and mp3 tunes. You can even watch live TV on VidMate.
How to download Vidmate on your Android phone?
- Transfer vidmate.apk file onto your laptop/computer and connect the laptop to your Smartphone.
- Download the vidmate.apk file on your Smartphone via the SD card.
- Next, go to settings à then applications àcheck “allow installation from unknown sources”
- Next, you need to go to the site where you have transferred the Vidmate.Apk File from your laptop/PC.
- Click on that exact file and then go on with the installation procedure.
Once the procedure is complete VidMate app will be effectively transferred to your smartphone.
How to install Vidmate on your Android phone?
- Transfer the most recent edition of the Vidmate app from the site.
- Next, you need to go to settings of your Android phone.
- When you scroll down you will see the “Security” menu, open that. It is also known as the “Security and fingerprint” in phones which has fingerprint recognition ability.
- Next, in this menu, you have to find “Unknown Sources” alternative. Switch on this option.
- Now return to the transferred Vidmate APK file and open it.
- Click on “Install”, and then the app will be installed on your Android phone.
Among the alternatives for Vidmate, you will as well get to insert secondary video portals that do not appear on its major interface. There are more than 20 different alternatives and hence you need not use any other search engine to look.