Germany officially the FRG (Federal Republic of Germany), it is the part of western-central European Union. It consists of 16 constituent states; its capital is Berlin. Germany is the 2nd very popular immigration nation in the world. Its total population is 80.7 million, according to it in the European Union Germany it is regarded as the most popular state.
Now a day’s Germany has a strong economy, having the 4th largest economy in the world. Germany is the 3rd largest importer and exporter of goods in the world because of its technological and industrial sectors. Its standard of living is very high. Job Search Visa Germany is helpful for those who are looking for job opportunities in Germany.
Job Visa for Germany
Germany Job Seeker visa is a visa for those people who plan to stay and work in Germany. It is valid for six months. It is also a long-term visa. The immigrants have to find the job in these six months and when the immigrant gets the job they will get Germany work permit or Germany work visa and they are allowed to stay and work in Germany.
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s or master degree from any foreign university equivalent to German University.
- At least five years experience needed in the related field of your degree.
- The immigrant must have sufficient money to fulfil their requirements in Germany.
- As far as the immigrants get the work permit, they must have their travel and medical Insurance for the period they are in Germany.
- The minimum amount of 3.5 lacs is necessary to show the immigrant for the stay in Germany.
Documents and Funds Requirements
- A cover letter which explains the principle of your visit, plan of finding employment and other career plans if don’t find a job.
- A valid passport.
- Copy of passport’s data page.
- Proof of medical and health insurance.
- CV with employment and educational details.
- Degree and certificates documents of work experience, birth certificate and proof of marriage and others certificates in English.
- Three passport size photos.
- Proof of lodging in Germany.
- Proof of your financial status like the bank statement.
When you start getting the salary of 44,800 or 34,944 euros annually in your specialist fields like engineering, IT, life science and maths, then you are applicable for Blue Card which is also known as Resident Permit. The application fee as per government norms is INR 4200. The file processing time is 12 weeks after the application is submitted.
- Right to a progression of socio-economic rights.
- Opportunity to work equally to the immigrants like Germans in Germany is very high.
- After 21 months cardholder can obtain Permanent Resident Permit after passing the CEFRs B1 level.
- Can freely move in the Schengen area.
- Comfortably get family reunification.
- Freedom of alliance
So those who are seeking for the job in Germany, it is essential to apply and get Germany Job Seeker Visa. It is the best and safest option for getting into Germany and enjoy yourself and get whatever you want.