Weight loss is a journey towards a healthy body and mind. There are many factors that contribute to weight loss – eating right, proper sleep, regular exercise, and fast metabolism. If you do all these things in the right proportion, then your weight loss journey can be considerably easy.
A lot of people use home remedies for weight loss, and Apple Cider Vinegar is a popular remedy for weight loss across the world. It is effective in not just losing weight, but also has various other health benefits.
What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is a type of vinegar which is made from apple must or cider after an elaborate fermentation process. It is reddish brown in color and is loaded with antioxidants. You can add it for flavoring to salad dressings and pastas.
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
These are some of the most popular health benefits of apple cider vinegar –
- Lowers cholesterol and risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Aids digestion
- Naturally detoxifies the body
- Helps to balance blood glucose levels
- Maintains pH level of the body
- Helps fight seasonal allergies
- Eases varicose veins
- Soothes sore throat
- Boosts probiotics
- Cures hiccups
How to Lose Weight with Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar can be used for weight loss in various different ways.
- When you consume apple cider vinegar, it interferes with the process of digestion of starch in the body. This ensures that fewer calories enter your bloodstream, which in turn helps in weight loss.
- Apple cider vinegar is rich in acetic acid, which is known to be a great natural appetite suppressant. Acetic acid also boosts your metabolism and reduces water retention in body. When you eat a balanced diet, exercise regularly, and consume apple cider vinegar it will surely help in weight loss.
- Having apple cider vinegar right before consuming meals gives you a feeling of being full. Thus, you tend to eat less which means consuming lesser calories.
- Apple cider vinegar is good in probiotics which are beneficial for your gut. Improved gut health means reduced inflammation in the body and it also reduces obesity.
- Apples are a great source of pectin and including more pectin in your diet helps you feel fuller and more satisfied. Apple cider vinegar contains the same amount of pectin as in apples, thus, helps to suppress appetite naturally.
Various studies have been conducted to show the effectiveness of apple cider vinegar for weight loss. In a study performed, it was shown that people who are given apple cider vinegar for 12 weeks had reduced belly fat, waist circumference, lower BMI, and lower blood triglycerides as compared to those who weren’t consuming apple cider vinegar.
How to Consume Apple Cider Vinegar?
If you’re not used to the taste of apple cider vinegar, we suggest you include it gradually in your diet.
- Start by adding 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar in 1 cup water. Have it once a day. Gradually when you get used to the taste of it, increase the quantity to 2 tablespoon in 1 cup water and have it 3 times a day before meals.
Since it is highly acidic make sure you always dilute apple cider vinegar to protect your throat, teeth, and lining of the stomach. Some people don’t like the taste of apple cider vinegar, yet want to avail the benefits for health, especially weight loss. Here’s a tip, you can add a little honey to the concoction to enhance the taste. Honey itself is known to be beneficial for your body and for weight loss as well.
It would be wrong to say that only apple cider vinegar can help you in weight loss. It isn’t any magic elixir. You need to control your diet and exercise regularly to reduce weight. Apple cider vinegar is just a stimulant that will aid the weight loss journey. Make sure you always consume organic and high quality Apple Cider Vinegar for Maximum Benefits. You can easily buy apple cider vinegar online.
Talk to your doctor before including apple cider vinegar in your diet. Also do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.