Higher Education is more than just adding another degree to your wall of fame. It is now about having a global experience which is an amalgamation of not only education but culture, art, and lifestyle. No one remains the same personality as they used to be after their pursuit of higher education is over.
So how exactly does an aspiring student go about studying abroad?
Well, the journey to study overseas for higher education begins with country selections. Because your study abroad destination will determine how your global experience is going to shape itself for you. Therefore, today we are going to talk about the United States Of America, a land of freedom, dreams, and aspirations all becoming a reality at once!
The USA offers more than 19,500 higher education programs accredited by USDE and CHEA, with high-quality academics. So let us see what are the benefits of studying in the USA for our Indian students?
- Offers Cutting edge technology and state of the art infrastructure
- High-class facilities and teaching methodologies
- Great teacher to student ratio resulting in personalized study programs
- World recognized degree qualifications
Along with these benefits, international students have more in store compared to other study-abroad destinations. The universities understand that relocating to a foreign land can be overwhelming for young students who are going to experience a huge cultural and ethnic shift along with added academic challenges as well. In order to cope up in the face of such issues, the resolution is provided via excellent International Student Support Services in the USA. Every university houses an international student offices and communities offering a great resource to help students overcome their various issues in adapting to the new global environment.
Students can seek support services in the following areas:
By now you must have got a fair idea of prospects of choosing to study in USA for your higher education. So let us come to a more concrete discussion of the blog which is about the important documents required to study in USA.
General documents required for applying to a university in the USA are as follows:
- A completed application form
- Recent bank statement (within 3 months), converted into US dollars, as a proof of adequate funds to support at least one full year of academic study along with personal expenses
- English proficiency proof (TOEFL/IELTS score)
- Completion of Embassy language course (Level 5)
- A valid Passport
- I-20 and copy of the visa
- Study permit
Important documents required to study in the USA at
Undergraduate Degree Level:
- Successful completion of the international equivalent of US/Canadian secondary education (Year 12)
- Diploma or acceptable certification of High School degree from your home country
- English language proficiency in TOEFL iBT between the scores of 68 and 80 for direct entry
- Proven academic record achievement
Postgraduate Degree Level:
- The international equivalent of a North American four-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 3-year Bachelor’s degree or diploma and a qualifying Pre-Master’s program
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- English language ability between TOEFL iBT 79 and 95 for direct entry.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Resumé for MBA programs