Bond cleaning does not simply mean that some professionals will clean your house immaculately after signing a bond or a contract. The term has deeper connotations and specificity. When a tenant shifts into a new house, he/she has to sign a lease or a contract with the owner of the house. This contract is made against deposit money which is also called the bond money or the caution money. Often if there is no damage to the property and if the tenant returns the house in the same form that it was given to him, this caution money is refunded. A part of the caution money is used for bond cleaning which means that using this money either the tenant or the owner has to get the entire house and property cleaned. Thus, bind cleaning can be defined as the cleaning of your rented home in exchange of the bond deposit that you have paid initially.
They understand the significance of the cleaning services as they know the importance of bond cleaning. They help the client to get the deposit money of the bond cleaning back from the owner. They can help clean all the areas whether it is cleaning of corridor or carpet, washroom or kitchen. They know how to clean the appliances such as oven and the things such as a carpet. Their tools are modern, and techniques are time-tested that can help the client get the best of the cleaning.
What exactly does the bond cleaning include?
You can avail cheap bond cleaning services Brisbane if you are staying there. This is important because the owner will not refund you the deposit money till the bond cleaning is done. Bond cleaners are trained professionals who when appointed takes the job of cleaning your whole house. Every nook and corner of your living space is cleaned. They have a knowledge of the chemicals, technology and the equipments that is to be used. Also, cleaning a whole house is a hectic affair and investing that amount of time is also impossible in most cases. Now, let’s have a look at what portions of the house does bond cleaning include:
- It includes all the windows, doors and walls that need cleaning both from inside and outside.
- The window furnishings like blinds and curtains are also cleaned in case they are dirty.
- The carpets on the floor of the house are expected to be steam cleaned and the floors properly vacuumed and mopped.
- Any stains in any part of the house are made sure to be cleaned or wiped.
- If there is swimming pool which is unattended and dirty, then it is also properly cleaned.
- All the cupboards in the house are cleaned both from inside and outside. For example, the kitchen cupboards wipe down.
- The extractor fans which are attached to the kitchen and washroom which are mostly filled with dust and dirt are also cleaned.